SoftART AG is an independent engineering- and software- company founded in 1999, which specialises in creating complex software solutions. We are located in Zurich, Switzerland. Although our market focus is primarily in Switzerland and Germany, we work globally.
The Activities of SoftART AG
- Counseling and requirements analysis for the use of software to optimize technical processes.
- Development of custom-made software solutions in the technical area.
- Automatisation of fabrication processes through the systematic use of industrial robots.
- SoftART.BElements: Library in .NET for the definition and efficient manupulation of NURBS-curves and -surfaces in the 3-dimensional space.
- SoftART.Graphics3D: Library in .NET for the visualisation of points, curves and surfaces in the 3-dimensional space.
- SoftART.Kinematics: Library in .NET with the basis functions to work with 6-axis robots.